Saturday, November 20, 2010

Update, Downdate

I was going to do an update but there was a problem with my laptop and ALL my files, art and otherwise, were on it and I had no way of assessing it but my friend Brad fixed it and it didn't involve purging all the files and starting with a blank slate. Yaaaaay!
This is kind of a print I did. My Mom had a box of borrowed sewing notions and one of them was this strange looking, almost Peruvian zipper-pull so I drew a whole mess of 'em. I might sell it as a print on DA. 
Preston Blair studies. For some reason, I can't tilt the heads right :/
"Uh...wat." is right. 
This one I'm actually semi-proud of. It's sort of classically inspired girl wearing some kind of spaghetti-strap dress made out of leaves. I was on a bit of a roll with it but I had to stop to look up how many strings a lyre has. Also, I'm not sure what to do for the background so I scanned it before I completely messed it up, ha.


WELL, I least I know what I need to improve on, I guess. *shrug*

ALSO, since I'm a correspondent on Rusty Spatula, I'm going to do a comic and try to get rid of this irrational comic-making fear D:





No comments:

Post a Comment