Friday, March 5, 2010

Trix and Sour Cream Utz Potato Chips

I got around to continuing my unofficial project to draw food mascots.

 
I already did the Utz Potato Chip girl but I had a idea to do the Sour Cream and Onion one and rolled with it it but yeah, no more of her. If I did, I would have to do the Carolina Crab Seasoning flavored one. EW. XD

  
The Trix Rabbit, as seen on Trix cereal and Trix yogurt. (personally, I like the yogurt better) 
I like how this one turned out. I think I got his anguish down just right. :)

That's all I got so far. The next ones I'm tackling will be Twinkie the Kid and the Morton's Salt girl . I got some interesting ideas for that one, mostly involving melting slugs. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh... I like them both... LOTS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. utz made my favorite foods (do not like potato chips)
    2. trix is my favorite cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. utz makes my favorite foods! (pretzels and cheese balls are my favorites)
    2. trix is my favorite cereal ever! (i like cookie crisps too.)

    ReplyDelete